Sacramento Area Hearing Aid Centers (888) 490-0056
The Avalon HEARING-for-LIFE Program
At Avalon Hearing Aid Centers, we go far beyond the selling and fitting of hearing aids.
We enrich people’s lives by keeping them connected. Avalon’s HEARING-for-LIFE Program is our personal commitment to help you hear the best you can…for life! Now, and in years to come. You might say, “We adopt you!” Here’s what you can expect:
1. We treat you like family
- We want you to be comfortable, right from the start.
- During regular office hours, you will speak to a real, live person.
- When you call or visit us, you will be welcomed in a friendly and respectful manner.
- We take the time to get to know you and answer all of your questions and concerns.
2. Educate and Inform
- We offer regular seminars to educate you about hearing loss and the importance of early detection and successful treatment.
- People who attend our seminars are so well informed that they make the best decisions possible for themselves and their families.
- We take extra time during your EDUCATIONAL Hearing Test and Consultation to explain your test results in an easy to understand way. The more you know about your unique hearing, the happier you’ll be with your hearing aid fitting.
- We provide additional classes for you and your family to make communication as easy as possible because hearing loss affects you and your loved ones.
3. Most Thorough Hearing Test You’ll Ever Have
- We go far beyond the standard testing of hearing.
- We take a comprehensive case history and lifestyle assessment, uncovering your individual hearing and communication needs.
- We do extensive speech testing to determine if, and to what degree, hearing aids will help you.
- We measure your sensitivity and tolerance to loud sounds.
- We test in real-life situations to determine how well your brain is able to process speech in the presence of noise.
- Our testing and consultation take 90 minutes because we gather this extra information to ensure the best hearing solution for you.
4. Establish Realistic Expectations Before You Invest
- Prior to your commitment to invest, we discuss realistic expectations of physical fit, comfort and adjustment to amplification.
- Both the benefits and limitations of hearing aids appropriate to your specific hearing loss will be carefully explained.
- We thoroughly review how much hearing aids will help in your various listening environments.
- We document the degree of improvement you can expect.
- You will receive a copy of this information for your records.
- We are committed to finding a hearing solution that matches your hearing loss, your lifestyle and works within your budget.
- We respect that the final decision is always yours.
5. Verify Your Hearing Aid Fitting
- Higher levels of patient satisfaction are achieved when the benefits of hearing instruments are verified.
- We do this by verifying your speech understanding at delivery and during follow-up visits.
- You will know exactly how much better you are hearing with amplification.
6. Exceptional After Care and Lifetime Service
- Our Patient Care Coordinator will call you within 48 hours to check on you when first fitted with new hearing instruments.
- You receive a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks of post fitting appointments for adjustments and aural rehabilitation. Research has shown that the ‘average’ brain needs this time to adapt to hearing in a new way.
- We work with you every step of the way so you feel comfortable with your new hearing instruments.
- We schedule regular check-ups every four months to keep your hearing aids working well for you.
- We regularly monitor and test your hearing for changes.
- Adjustments and reprogramming of your hearing instruments are done at no extra cost to you. All of this is done to keep you hearing the best you can for life!
7. 60-Day Return Privilege
- Avalon offers an extended money-back guarantee – longer than state law requires.
- We want you to be comfortable with your hearing instruments and make sure they are right for you.
8. Warranty and Loss & Damage Insurance
- All new instruments are covered by one to three years of Warranty plus additional Loss & Damage Insurance to protect your investment.
- Should your hearing aid be lost or damaged while in warranty, it will be replaced for a small deductible.
- Out of office repairs are returned to you in 1 – 2 weeks. No unnecessary delays.
9. Emergency Appointments Available
- Should you need immediate hearing care, an appointment will be made within 24 hours of your request.
10. We Work Closely with Your Doctor and Insurance Company
- Complimentary Physician reports will be sent to your doctor.
- All insurance paperwork and billing will be filed on your behalf when applicable.
- FREE Second Opinions, no matter what insurance you have.